Marketing

Daniel Tumiwa Departs from Garuda Indonesia and Landed at OLX as CEO

daniel-tumiwa

We’ve been heard  that Garuda Indonesia reorganize their managements team after CEO Emirsyah stepped down and replaced by Arif Wibowo couples month ago. Now, Daniel Tumiwa will leave his position in Garuda Indonesia as Vice President of Digital Business since mid-2013 and become CEO of OLX Indonesia.

Daniel will continue merger transition between OLX Indonesia and Berniaga to become one entity. In general, Daniel says will focus to lead Indonesian habits to take advantage of the opportunity to sell unused and used goods, in accordance with the mission OLX Indonesia

Daniel confirmed the move. “Yes I will lead OLX Indonesia, starting in late April.”

Prior to Garuda Indonesia, Daniel served as country manager in Multiply Indonesia. OLX and Multiply Indonesia were given funding by the same investors, Naspers. So Daniel is familiar with Naspers business.

Naspers still has a majority stake in Indonesian OLX, by 64 percent, while the remaining 36 percent is owned by 701 Search. 701 Search is a combination of the company Schibsted (Norway), Telenor (Norway), and Singapore Press Holdings (Singapore).

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Independent media yang menyuguhkan informasi seputar dunia advertising, digital, social media, Creative, PR, Mobile dan Marketing di Indonesia.

Copyright © 2013-17 Campaign Indonesia. A B29 Media Group.

To Top